by Matthew Bryan
Jesus only called one message "gospel": the kingdom of God.
- Mark said at the beginning of Jesus' public ministry, "Jesus came into Galilee preaching the gospel of God, saying, 'The kingdom of God is at hand. Repent and believe in the gospel.'"
- When demons saw the new King, they trembled and cried out, "Have you come to destroy us?"
- After three years of preaching His kingdom, Jesus promised, "This gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed in all the earth ..."
- In the book of Acts, "They believed Philip preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God ..."
Forgotten Gospel investigates:
- How and when our modern Gospel began to drift from that of Scripture
- Where the bible of Judaism specifically defined "the kingdom of God."
- How the gospel of the kingdom illuminates the atonement message of the apostles.
Read about author Matthew Bryan.
Available in paperback or Kindle. All orders processed by Amazon and eligible for Amazon Prime.
Want to know what's going on with us?